I do these as part of my staff development committee duties at work – why not share them here:
- Point of need assistance at David Lee King
- “We added a Meebo widget to unsuccessful keyword searches in our library catalog. This way, when a customer searches our catalog and doesn’t find anything, they can contact us via IM and ask for help (we also display our phone number if they want to call).”
- Critical analysis of the NEA’s – “To Read or Not to Read” by Nancy Kaplan
- Points out some serious data distortion.
- The need to design for personal value before social value at Bokardo
- Educause releases 7 Things you should know about Skype (pdf)
- For your entertainment – Ordering a Pizza in the Future
Past Friday Link Round Ups can be found in my delicious account.